Collections are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
· Please rake leaves to the curb line, and away from cars and storm drains. The leaf vacuum cannot reach around cars.
· Remove tree limbs, rocks, trash, and other debris from leaves to be collected. They can damage the equipment and cause delays.
· No bagging is necessary during the leaf vacuum collection period.
· Your service will occur weekly according to the scheduled day for your area, (please see the maps above). There will be NO collections on holidays.
· Noise and dust may be noticeable. Dry conditions generate more dust.
· Do not block piles of leaves with your car.
· If you bag your leaves, please use paper yard waste bags. ONLY PLACE LEAF BAGS OUT ON MONDAYS.