Residential Leaf Vacuum Schedule
The leaf vacuum will begin collections on November 15, 2021. Click here to view the area map.
- Collections are on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
- Please rake leaves to the curb line, and away from cars and storm drains. The leaf vacuum cannot reach around cars.
- Remove tree limbs, rocks, trash, and other debris from leaves to be collected. They can damage the equipment and cause delays.
- No bagging is necessary during the leaf vacuum collection period.
- The leaf vacuum will begin collections on November 15th through Mid-December on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
- Your service will occur weekly according to the scheduled day for your area, (please see the maps above). There will be NO collections on holidays.
- Noise and dust may be noticeable. Dry conditions generate more dust.
- If you bag your leaves, please use paper yard waste bags. ONLY PLACE LEAF BAGS OUT ON MONDAYS.