Congratulations to this year’s grantees! At its July 12 meeting, the Town Council of Bladensburg awarded grants through the Town of Bladensburg’s Community Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2021 to the following four organizations. Each grant is for $2,000.
- Coalition for Public Safety Training in Schools, Inc.
- Drivers Education Scholarship Program
- End Time Harvest Ministries, Inc.
- Pathways to Career Success/Wellness Ambassadors Leadership Program
- Incarcerated Males and Females, Inc.
- Project YES (Youth Empowerment Solutions)
- We Lead By Example, Inc. (Tae Kwon Do Ramblers Self-Defense Systems)
- Safety and Self-Defense Classes and Workshops